http-equiv="imagetoolbar"> *` my little hideaway

Monday, January 04, 2010 ;
♥

I've realized that when in times of trouble,
I seek comfort in blogging.
pouring out feelings that no one would ever understand by writing all out,
makes me feel that tiny bit lighter.
Everyone wishes to be a likable person,
but somehow, imperfection just stands in the way.
Being betrayed again and again,
there must be something wrong with me.
Is it because I've placed too much trust on a person,
more than they deserved?
love and friendship.
both can make a person blissful, yet tormented at the same time.
silence brings pain.
when I'm alone, my mind and heart would just wander aimlessly.
I find it hard now to smile.
I'm hopeless.
and no one wants to be with a pessimistic person.
but I can't help it.
time after time of betrayal.
I've lost hope of finding a person whom I can display my true feelings to.
I feel like an idiot sometimes.
and it took me so long before I understood that true feelings are never rewarded.
my feelings and trust are always being abused, in both love and friendship.
I feel like the world's on my chest at times.
pressing onto my chest till I can hardly breathe......
I should lock myself away from everyone.
even my loved ones.
I will wish for everyone's happiness.
and I shall not be anyone's burden.



1:39 AM


x..♥ THE SINNER ♥..x

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

debbieleeyunghui*
sixteen.may.eightynine
mt. san antonio college
purpunkified@hotmail.com
x..♥ DESIRES ♥..x

._x- Play Station
._x- Perfect Boyfriend
._x- Yorkshire Terrier Puppy
._x- Juicy Dog Carrier
._x- Ugg Boots
._x- PINK Sony Cybershot DSC T70
._x- iPod Touch
._x- Prada KE850
._x- Louis Vuitton Bag
._x- New Laptop
._x- Victoria Secret Skirt
._x- Freedom From Parents
._x- Couple Ring
._x- Graduate High School
._x- Nintendo DS Lite
x..♥ SWEET TALKS ♥..x

leaveamessage-*

x..♥ SWEETLOVES ♥..x

♥ MY DEAREST BABY ♥

*ain
*brenda
*charissa
*emilia
*evelyn
*fiona
*gabrielle
*gisielle
*jeffry
*jolin
*juliana
*KUSS<3
*nuraini
*peiying
*stefanie
*yolanda


x..♥ Adores ♥..x

._x- GARYbaby*
._x- DIMOlilPup
._x- Purple&Pink
._x- Butterflies
._x- Materialism
._x- Fashion&Style
._x- ShoppingW/MyGirlfriends
._x- PamperingThyself
._x- Cigs&Alcohols
._x- ViViMagazines
._x- EnakeiArt
._x- Winter&Autumn
._x- French&JapaneseCuisine
._x- ParisHilton&LenaFujii

x..♥ MUSICS ♥..x